Search results

1. jpbordeaux87

Strange water pressure issues.

Good plan. I will try this. Can you think of a reason the pressure drops off dramatically at the other fixtures even though the tub is only trickling water out? It doesn't seem like there is enough flow from the spout to rob the other fixtures of their pressure.
  2. jpbordeaux87

Strange water pressure issues.

This gentleman whom I was working for today is insistent that his water pressure problems are not related to his ultraviolet filter, but to the piping that he had done on his house. Every fixture in his house has good pressure other than the bathtub that he ran 3/4 cpvc to. When you turn the...
  3. jpbordeaux87

leaking tub spouts after power outage

After my power was out for four days (ice storms in SWVA) I discovered that both my tub spouts were leaking water dramatically while the shower head sprayed at a lower capacity. I checked my sediment filter, replaced it, and tested to make sure I had full flow. What could it be?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks