Search results

1. jamms

Fleck 7000 Piston Question

Another question. Should the new seals and spacers be lubed?
  2. jamms

Great! Thanks for the information guys, I appreciate it!
  3. jamms

My 10ish year old water softener with Fleck 7000 control is constantly dripping water from the discharge. My research has led me to believe that I should replace the piston, spacers and seals. I am seeing three different pistons out there. 1-Standard (61453-10) 2-35GPM (61452-20) 3-High flow...
  4. jamms

Possible new problems on recently manufactured Fleck 7000 valves

I will test it with a bucket. However the extra water after cycle complete came from somewhere. I done most of my research on Clack and Flec in 2009, but decided to purchase seals and repair the Echowater unit myself. When the unit recently failed again I decided I would go with Clack. Only...
  5. jamms

Possible new problems on recently manufactured Fleck 7000 valves

It appears that I may have this problem. This past weekend I had 14" of water in my brine tank. I forced a cycle and after the 22 minute back fill I had about 9" of water. Now two days later I have 14" of water again.
  6. jamms

New 7000 SXT. Not sure about it.

Thanks for the heads up. I will respond in the other thread for this problem.
  7. jamms

Update: I am running out of soft water before the next automatic cycle runs. Using dittihead's recommended settings except capacity is set to 44 and hardness is set at 40. I know that I could lower the capacity more, but I thought I would run it past the experts. Recent history...
  8. jamms

By leakage rate do you mean hard water making it through? Somewhere along the line I got it in my head that the BLFC size listed on the sticker should match the number on the BLFC button. My sticker says .125 but the button has 25 on it. Is this a concern? Thanks
  9. jamms

The sticker on the back of the valve just has a dash by DLFC, not a number. The 25 539 number was on the BLFC button. We have three people in our home now. Two and a half baths. The echowater history showed that average usage was 80 gal per day. The thing that puzzled me is in three weeks I...
  10. jamms

My 14 year old Echowater 3000 was in need of repair again so I started looking at my options. My water tested at 40g when the Echowater was installed. I took a pre-softener sample to the local kenetico dealer to test and get a quote for a new unit. They tested the water at 26g. I thanked...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks