Search results

1. kolinl79

Triangle Tube Prestige Excellence 110 Boiler - Hot Water Gives Up After 10-15 Minutes

I have a Triangle Tube Prestige Excellence 110 Boiler in an unheated basement. The issue only occurs in the winter months, currently in the 30's for outside temp. The hot water works well until 10-15 minutes in filling a bath then turns cold. Turning off the water for 5 minutes gives me a few...
  2. kolinl79

Single Upstairs Radiator No Heat

Hello, first timer to the forum. My system is a Triangle Tube HE, put in 15 months ago, two zone system. I live in MN, so it's damn cold. I noticed one of the upstairs radiators wasn't getting heat. I attempted to bleed, however all that produced was a short fizzle of air. I attempted...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks