Search results

1. kolinl79

Triangle Tube Prestige Excellence 110 Boiler - Hot Water Gives Up After 10-15 Minutes

You are correct, I don't have the means to preform a test nor would I know what test should be preformed. Placebo, likely, the system puts a positive charge resulting in the "feel" of soft water when running. I could be duped, however the other human in my house also noticed and continues to...
  2. kolinl79

Triangle Tube Prestige Excellence 110 Boiler - Hot Water Gives Up After 10-15 Minutes

Well, I wanted to reply to this post in case anyone else experienced the same issue as I.... 5 Years into this boiler, we are starting to see how this thing is costing money versus saving money. And based on the conversations last time Uptown Heating was out to repair, others have the same...
  3. kolinl79

Sorry, it's been a while So what your saying is that the 14 gallon tank on it is not enough to keep up with the demand. i.e. i fill the tub with 14 gallons of water from the reserve and then it gets cold since it can't keep up with demand. Is there a way to configure it to keep up with this...
  4. kolinl79

I have a Triangle Tube Prestige Excellence 110 Boiler in an unheated basement. The issue only occurs in the winter months, currently in the 30's for outside temp. The hot water works well until 10-15 minutes in filling a bath then turns cold. Turning off the water for 5 minutes gives me a few...
  5. kolinl79

Single Upstairs Radiator No Heat

I put heat on the lines in the basement and in the wall cavity. I also adjusted the thermostat 2 degrees warmer. Eventually, the flow started. I will keep an eye on that radiator over the next few days to make sure. Thanks everyone for the help!
  6. kolinl79

It's a new install, however the pipes have been there since 1925. The two zone system is new, and since it's not heating the upstairs radiators as often as the 1st floor, I suspect the -30 degree weather here froze the pipes is what is already a cold wall. I started downstairs attempting to...
  7. kolinl79

It's possible, however I should feel heat on the line soon after the manifold and while it's not cold, it's not even close to the heat generated on the other lines in that zone. I attempted to set the heat high directed at this single radiator for 30+ minutes with no change. I have a two zone...
  8. kolinl79

Hello, first timer to the forum. My system is a Triangle Tube HE, put in 15 months ago, two zone system. I live in MN, so it's damn cold. I noticed one of the upstairs radiators wasn't getting heat. I attempted to bleed, however all that produced was a short fizzle of air. I attempted...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks