Search results

1. Z

stainless 20 or30 gal tank

great stuff thanx if you know how long do thay last
  2. Z

tank not for storage or dooms day. incoming wateronly 42 f rise in boiler about 70f not a good shower want tank in basement to raise water temp to boiler dont want a heater just a tank need to know who sells them
  3. Z

looking for a water tank only a tank to put in line with boiler incoming water for demestic use. street pressure 60 psi so just any tank wont do
  4. Z

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  5. Z

any opinions good or bad any thoughts good or bad anything.i would like to plumb to dem water from street does any body know if and where to get. i would rather not buy a water heater to dismantle for only the tank. thanks for any help
  6. Z

Is condensation on a flat roof drain enough to cause a "leak"

look at sevral things, 1,all tar work on roof esp corners.seams,couping.2,flat roofs only last 10 15 years tar breaks down in 5yrs 3, flat roofs with wood carrier beams tend to worp leaving puddles on roof.a hard wind going up the roof could cause a leak.4 look inside of copper box may need some...
  7. Z

Need question answered about water and pressure and cold outside (if that makes sense

could be something stuck in cold side of showerbody very tricky to take apart and put together.whole system shut down and drained.call a plumber if you cant wate for land lord. dont try to take this on leavefor the pros
  8. Z

my embassy mod/con

looking for inline tank before in coming dem cold street press 60 psi. temp rise is about 70deg.street water about 42deg. tank to absoarb basement "65deg" heat to feed mod/con any ideas. thanx milty inside and out home maintenance.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks