Search results

1. palletworx12

Vent for toilet waste line?

I've found a lot of awkward things so far in this place. It would simply be extended straight back by about 2 feet, no angles. Just removing that part of closet that backs into the bathroom wall. Figure now I'll have to patch 1 hole in roof and and a new one once it's moved
  2. palletworx12

Vent for toilet waste line?

Question for those with more knowledge than me on this one. We are planning removing come closet space that backs up to the bathroom in order to move toilet back for a larger shower. Upon removing the drywall on closet side there's a vent that goes up to the roof. I went under the house and...
  3. palletworx12

Gas water heater mobile home

Question... I have to replace my hot water heater, it is in a mobile home on an exterior closet with access door with grate vents and a vent going to roof. Looking around online I think the one currently installed is a standard one... cannot find anything based off the model # and there is no...
  4. palletworx12

Never ending leak on showerhead...

Thanks for all the suggestions... I'm heading out to find a whole new unit this weekend, as for the tape it was a last ditch effort as it was leaking before the tape was put in and allother pieces were replaced.
  5. palletworx12

I'm about to that point, I was planning on looking for a whole setup replacement this weekend. Hopefully that will solve the problem and there not something else causing the leak.
  6. palletworx12

Any suggestions?? I attempted it yet again, I re-inspected the stems and they have no damage, went ahead and put some teflon stape on the backs of them, re-inspected the stem/bonnets and no damage, yet I still have a small steady stream upon turning off, I did not put the shower head back on to...
  7. palletworx12

Good morning all! Thought I'd try here before I lose all hope on on fixing my master shower. I have twice in 2 weeks replaced both the seats and the stem/bonnett on both the hot and cold sides of the shower. now, when I install everything and turn the main water back on there is no drip, but as...
  8. palletworx12

Oddly attached water pipes in tub/shower

I can't see or feel any threads on the spout pipe as the two other sides are threaded... i have to get all 3 loose in order to be able to remove the unit as it is all one piece not separate. I've checked the underside and cannot find any screw, all the ones I've looked at for mobile homes are...
  9. palletworx12

Oddly attached water pipes in tub/shower

Hello everyone, this is my first post!! I know some basics about fixing some plumbing and was able to fix my other shower however this one is posing quite a challenge. The shower/tub faucet in this bathroom (mobile home) spews water out the back bottom of the spout when it is on and even...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks