Search results

1. Jimmi328

Filter or screen to eliminate course sand from irrigation system

I’m trying to clear my well of all tiny stones or course sand, about 1 mm or less in size. Is there some type of screen/filter I can place at the top of the casing and before the check valve? Is there a removable screen for cleaning every few months? This well that has not been used in many...
  2. Jimmi328

No Water from Shallow Well

Hello All, The house I live in (South Florida) is on city water but also has a well pump for watering the lawn. The pump turns on but no water (lived here one year). A water well technician came over, said the pump appears to be okay, most likely a blockage in the horizontal pipe and quoted...
  3. Jimmi328

What barrier should I use between concrete slab and mortar pre-slope?

Hello All, I will soon pour a mortar pre-slope on a concrete slab. Regarding a barrier between the two; some of the research I’ve done suggest using felt/tar paper and some suggest using thinset. Any suggestions? The city's plumbing inspector doesn't care, he said it's my choice. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks