Search results

1. R

hot water clearance

water heater clearance While I'm replacing the kitchen counter, I'd like a plumber to install an under-the-counter electric hot water heater. Does anyone know the minimum space above the heater I can get away with for connections? I'd prefer to use a Rheem 38 gallon, 31 1/2 inches tank height...
  2. R

Electric "table top" water heater.

I'm considering buying a 40 gallon electric "table top" water heater to replace a 30 gallon heater that is under the kitchen countertop of my vacation apartment in Florida. I've found models by Rheem, Maytag, Sears, A.O. Smith, State Industries and American Water Heater. They are 36" high and...
  3. R

New Electric Hot Water Heater

Heater Thanks. The water will remain stagnant when I'm not using the heater whether I turn off the fuses off or not, right? So I might as well turn them off when I'm not there? Or is it possible to drain the water out? What brands of 30 gallon electric heater do you like? Do you know anything...
  4. R

New Electric Hot Water Heater

I have to replace a 30 gallon electric hot water heater which is under the kitchen counter. I only use the (vacation) apartment a couple of weeks every three months or so. Can I unscrew the fuses so that the new heater doesn't continually heat the water and turn them back on when I'm there? Will...
  5. R

Graff Faucet

I am interested in a bathroom vanity which is shown with a Graff "Perfeque" faucet, G-1700-LM3-PC. I like it but don't know anything about it. Can anyone tell me anything about it? Thanks, Bob
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks