Search results

1. M

no soft water

45, and it suppose to recognize when it needs a regen.
  2. M

no soft water

I'm back......had the water tested and it came back 1GPG which = hardness, correct? I checked the disrtib. tube o ring and the valve components, all were good. Raised the softness to 45, no regen. in ten days, manually checked the electronics and the unit is counting gallons, it will do a manual...
  3. M

no soft water

update....I installed a new board and have the same results. I did a manual electronic check while house water was running, it showed the menu counting gallons, and also the main menu showed running water with the 'water drop' icons, the problem is the unit hasn't done a recharge in ten days. I...
  4. M

no soft water

Haven't checked that 'o' ring yet but someone suggested turning up the softness to max which I did, to 95, shouldn't the unit be regen. very often. I did a manual regen. and there was a salty taste at the drain line at what stage I forget. It then did an automatic regen. the day after, now it's...
  5. M

no soft water

ok, I think I follow you and I'll check that o ring. in the whes30 manual it's listed as# 1 on page 24, I would enclose picture but not having luck doing that. Thanks so much for your help.
  6. M

no soft water

I'm on private well and no chlorine is present, I assume by the 'o'ring you are refering to the large 'o' ring, 3-3/8"x 3-5/8" with the rotor and disc assembly.. There are two smaller o rings under the valve cover. The unit is 2 years old. Thanks.
  7. M

no soft water

Thanks all for your suggestions, I know it's not the' board'. As I stated before, if I disconnect the brine line to the venturi there is suction at the fitting and I can suck brine up, the discharge water during the brine cycle is fresh not salty tasting.I did a manual regen. and it does go...
  8. M

no soft water

I have a whes30 water softener and have been trouble shooting it for a while as the 'softness' has vanished. I know the venturi is working as I disconnected the line from the fitting and there is a suction there, I also blew through the brine tube and bubbles were heard in the brinewell, my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks