Search results

1. MichaelBukay

Tankless,Cold Water Sandwich

any ideas on a device or piping option to eliminate the cold water sandwich effect on a tankless system? I'm in a dispute with my employer over the issue. Need backup!
  2. MichaelBukay

Under-Slab Well Supply Repair

I have a 3/4" soft copper supply line (from a well pump to the pressure tank) under a slab that needs to be repaired. What do the well guys do? Silver solder, brazing, compression fittings? It will be covered with concrete when repaired. It can be repaired using 2 couplings. I have brazed...
  3. MichaelBukay

Kitchen Sink On, No Heater Firing. Rest of House Fixtures Fine.

So I have sort of an odd problem. This house I was working on doesn't get hot water in the kitchen. The tankless is a Noritz N069-M. Every other fixture in the house, when the hot water draws, fires the heater. Yet the kitchen does not. I didn't install the heater, or any of the piping, I...
  4. MichaelBukay

After Flapper Replaced....Multi-Flushes

Been running into a problem and have already found an acceptable solution. I still question though; when I replace some standard-looking toilet flapper with universal fit flapper from the supply house, why do the toilets flush more than once per lever pull? The flapper will stay upright until...
  5. MichaelBukay

Coated Gas Piping

I don't use this product. I usually opt for PE when gas piping goes underground. Long story short: outdoor tankless water heater quit firing. Trouble code said no gas supply. Confirmed by removing flex and opening valve. No gas. Supply coming from meter underground. Find water in the gas...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks