Search results

1. O

lose of hot water pressure cold is fine

Thanks folks. Tank was complete soldered in sooooo did everthing everyone said less a flow meter and came to the conclusion the tank was plugged (again I even have a softner and double house filters) somehow. Replaced it with a space age smart heater and voila hot water and no lack of volume...
  2. O

Yeah I recon volume is a better description doesn't change anything in the big picture no water is no water :D
  3. O

I went down and looked at the cold water 1/4 turn valve and disassembly for inspection or cleaning will require it to be sweated out and of course back in. I doubt the 1/4 turn valve because I turned the water on with the garden hose hooked up to the heater drain and it did appear to better...
  4. O

Thanks for the help Mike. Once the water is hot I'm going to herd everyone to the showers then start back at it. I will adjust the tank pressure to 38 psi
  5. O

Hey all and thanks for taking the time to read this post. First off the whole house has a loss of hot water pressure. Running all the hot water at once usually means a few faucets or tubs are dripping. This started about 2 weeks ago with a slight reduction of pressure and heat. I have drained...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks