Search results

1. Servallwater

Suggestions for trusted water treatment professionals in Phoenix AZ area

Carso, I am a Las Vegas water conditioner dealer and I would refer you check out the pentair website here http://www.pentairwaterdealer.com. Pentair has been selling excellent equiement for a very long time and you can enter your zipcode to find a professional dealer near you. Hope this helps!
  2. Servallwater

Kenmore Series 300 Water Softener Float Valve assembly

Joe Pelayo beat me to it. Potassium may have created the problem. I know in our are we try to keep customers away from potassium unless absolutely necessary. Potassium has a big problem solidifying in the brine tank and around the float. Unlike salt potassium is very difficult to break up after...
  3. Servallwater

Autotrol 255/440i water low flow and brine tank backing up

If the resin is compacted you will lose water pressure. This can also lead to the distributor tube breaking which is a much worse problem. If the resin breaks through then your plumbing lines in the house will all become clogged. When you remove the valve and pull the distributor tube out of the...
  4. Servallwater

GE Smartwater Softner

Were you able to check the brine draw? If everything on the valve looks ok and you have brine draw there may be a leak somewhere. If you run the system through a complete regeneration does the water level in the brine tank drop? If it does drop after this but slowly fills back up you may have...
  5. Servallwater

softner problems

Did the distributor tube inside of your water softener break? Before adding more resin to the tank make sure that the distributor tube is not cracked at all. As far as the toilet valves and sinks go you should be able to clear the resin out of the floats. It can be tricky but if you turn off...
  6. Servallwater

"found a kinetico"

Hello If you had a picture of the system I would be able to tell you what type of system you have. Kineticos are good systems but can be pricey to repair. If that unit has been sitting in storage for 7 yrs the resin will probably need to be replaced and probably need work inside the head...
  7. Servallwater

Northstar - no soft water, replaced seals and rotor, about ready to give up

Definitely could be resin but I wanted to check with you and see if the unit is regenerating when called for. Northstar is most likely a metered unit but 13 yrs old could be a day timered system. If the meter is not metering your water, the unit may never come on and that could also be a...
  8. Servallwater

Autotrol 255/440i water low flow and brine tank backing up

Mark Most likely you have compacted resin in your mineral tank. Bypass immediately so you don't have resin break through. This is a fairly easy repair if you are somewhat mechanically inclined. If you need more assistance please let me know. Thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks