Search results

1. Z

Delay before water turns on in stall shower

Thanks for your comments. I have come to the conclusion that I have to replace the valve. I have eliminated everything else as the cause. So even though I don't know why it is happening, I am convinced that the valve is the problem.
  2. Z

I did take off the shower head and there is still a delay. There appears to be no mineral build up in the shower head. However, just to be sure I bought another one. Same problem occurs. Is it possible for the water to back out of the pipe to the shower head without there being a leak in...
  3. Z

I have a problem with a two handle faucet on a stall shower. Recently neither the hot nor cold water turns on immediately when the handle is opened. There is about a 20 second delay. During that time some small amount of water trickles out and then the water flow suddenly becomes normal...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks