Search results

1. S

Bathroom Venting Question

is it possible it's the ring around the toilet? I installed the toilet myself and didn't rock it down when I installed it. If not, then I might just have to live with the smell every once in a while.
  2. S

Well, We just finished our garage into an efficiency. The rough in was installed by a guy I thought was a plumber when I hired him, but turns out he's more of a GC and ended up running the drains himself, so that's why I'm questioning if the vents were properly installed. I don't always get...
  3. S

I've been having problems with sewer gases in bathroom and I think putting a vent would work. Can you guys please help? I've been trying to upload a picture, but its too big. I'll try again later if you guys can't help w/o one. I have everything going into the house from this one stack where...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks