Search results

1. J

Losing water pressure = leak?

I'm worried about it because the pipes are not all visible and it might be leaking somewhere inside the walls, creating mold, wood rot, etc.
  2. J

The toilet was out at the time. I could put a pressure gauge on the kitchen sink, all I would need is an adapter to a male garden hose thread. I suspect the pressure will drop from 50 to around 10.
  3. J

No, the toilet was out do redo the floor. About half of it is type A pex and half copper. Would that do it? Water heater was on and no ice maker.
  4. J

I am stumped. I have an apartment where the bath and kitchen fixture and water heater are all fed by one 1/2" line with a ball valve. Shut off the ball valve and no water goes to any fixture. I shut the valve off, and the next day I turn on a faucet and there is almost no pressure. Shouldn't...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks