Search results

1. Annie62

Main stack pipe leak

Thank you. Doesn't all the waste come through this pipe? All the bathrooms are on the same side of the house so I am wondering if it is maybe hair clogging it. How much doe you think this would be? Also would a cleanout still be neccesary? Thank you everyone for your advice - it has been a...
  2. Annie62

Main stack pipe leak

The water is coming from the upper join in the outer casing just above the disk. You ca see the red paper arrow pointing at the water. Hope this helps. Thank you
  3. Annie62

Main stack pipe leak

Yes! Although the round thing is closer to the ground. Thanks - will wait for your response
  4. Annie62

Main stack pipe leak

I have noticed that my dishwasher bubbles through the sink when draining - could this be a symptom too?
  5. Annie62

Main stack pipe leak

Thanks for your quick response. What do you mean by "cleanout"?
  6. Annie62

Main stack pipe leak

I don't know if this is the correct name for this pipe, but it is a big, black plastic pipe that ends up in the basement and goes under the concrete. There is a round disc on the side of the pipe and it is tight so I pretty sure the water is not coming from there. It is not a lot of water -...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks