Search results

1. feeln17

Nice site !

hello again getting ready to plumb shower befor sheetrock, couple of questions, I have 1/2" cpvc supply lines coming up thru floor that fed old shower. We are planning to use a single valve control with diverter on valve, 1 line to shower head, 1 to hand held shower. can I just stick with the...
  2. feeln17

Nice site !

thanks thanks Cass, yes, I understand that I will have to have a 4'x2" y to tie the new 2" into the main drain. With all that done, how do I get a vent on that drain? can I just put another 2" x 1 1/2" y in the line and hook it to the old 1 1/2" to achive the venting? Being that old drain must...
  3. feeln17

Nice site !

Love all I've learned searching this site. A world of information here!. Question , I'm replacing a shower unit with a tiled shower. After demo I found that the old drain was just 1 1/2" I plan on replacing that with 2" tapping directly into the main 4" drain under the house in the crawl...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks