Search results

1. L

drain pipes blockages from master bath toilet, tub & shower

I'm glad that you think this is not too serious a problem. I like the Toto toilets. I saw the picture of the 2 toilets in the small bathroom on this website (1 with the adapter & 1 without): Does the adapter bring the 10" rough-in toilet/tank any closer to the wall? Why else would I need the...
  2. L

Thanks for your input! The area stopped up was after the master bath (toilet, to the tub, then the shower) empties into a run to a 1/2 bath (appx. 9-10 feet). The whole run was plugged. That took 2 yrs to develop from the last time a plumber cleaned it out. I haven't had a problem with the...
  3. L

Our home is a 4 yr old ranch with bedrooms split on either end. On 2 occasions, while taking a bath, my cat and I heard bubbling in the toilet. Then toilet debris began to back up into the shower! YEAH! What a mess! :eek: The plumber said the drainage system has the correct configuration...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks