Search results

1. jprez1980

Can anyone identify this type of Delta Spout and Installation Method?

A little background - the spout was loose from the garden tub and ended up getting turned which broke the copper line inside the spout that was soldered to the rough-in plumbing. I've never seen an instalation like this (its not a typical size copper line i'm familar with) so I was hoping...
  2. jprez1980

Advice Needed - What could be causing this?

Hi Gang-- I need some advice/input please. I recently purchased this home and noticed the baseboard was a bit soft. I have since removed the baseboard and occasionally water is seen filling up the area. Not a lot, but enough to swell the door jamb. In an attempt to find the link I capped off...
  3. jprez1980

Where is this leaking coming from =(

Hello, I am needing some advice, I recently purchased a home about 3 months ago and here recently noticed some rotting occuring on the baseboard near the shower. In additional to the rotting on the baseboard the door jamb also connected to the wall was swelling to the point the door wouldn't...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks