Search results

1. ajs

flange help needed

thanks again for all the help and suggestions, it's greatly appreciated! I'm going to chip away some of the cement in the next few days, and I will measure the pipe and take a few more close up pics. It's ABS drain pipe in the ground, and the cement slab is thick as I'm on Guam and the houses...
  2. ajs

flange help needed

is there such thing as a flange that will mount inside a drain pipe? I'm just looking at this mess and that would be great if I could bypass trying to remove all the cement around the pipe and just glue in an inner flange, possible?
  3. ajs

flange help needed

but I do see looks like I'm going to have to get out enough of the cement around what's in there to get a coupler on it, and find an abs coupler to work. I guess I need to find out how to chip the right tile some more without cracking it too, need to get over the drain as everything is on an...
  4. ajs

flange help needed

it's ABS in the floor, and looks like someone cut off the top of it with a chisel as it's not clean or even.
  5. ajs

flange help needed

thanks for the replies. I attached a third pic so you can see how it's positioned against the wall. The flange that was in there wasn't glued or anything, just pushed inside the drain hole. The drain pipe that is coming up doesn't seem to come up far enough, and isn't a clean cut off either...
  6. ajs

flange help needed

Hello all! I removed a cracked toilet in my fairly new home, thought was going to be a quick easy holiday project but need some advice. I immediately saw the flange wasn't level and could see many gaps so I removed the screws, pulled the flange, and the attached pic is what I saw. Seems the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks