Search results

1. Dolphin

need reccomendations on submersible pump for underground storage tank

I am trying to get a well house up to speed that was poorly designed and maintained. The well pump now feeds a 1700 gal underground storage tank. A booster pump (looks about 3hp to me, no nameplate with specs).... it pumps water from the underground tank into 4 pressurized bladder tanks...
  2. Dolphin

Reccomend electric Valves into 1-1/4" PVC pipe

I want to install some 110V electric valves in my well house project. All the pipe is 1 1/4" PVC, inside well house, 10 deg to 130 deg range of temp in the well house. standard pressures, <80 psi I would like one normally open valve, one normally closed valve... so I can apply the same...
  3. Dolphin

well water, underground plastic tank...can it be pressurized?

Hi all, great forum... I have just taken over a property with a new well system. It services 4 residential properties, just being finished. I have general plumbing knowledge, but never worked on a well system... I was trying to grasp the well design...I think its improperly controlled and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks