Search results

1. K

Venting

Layout drawing Here is a drawing of my existing layout. I am replacing the tub with a shower. Hope this helps. http://www.ddotsolutions.com/ddot/b.jpg
  2. K

Venting

Thanks Jim. I was planning to do a cultured onyx shower: http://www.onyxtop.com If you have any opinions on this, I would be interested, I have not ordered it yet. I will give the tile a second thought; I think some of them look better. Even with the drain on one end, I still have to...
  3. K

Venting

One more, maybe dumb question. Does the drain have to dump straight into the p-trap. Reason being, my shower is actually over an overhang on the second story (directly below the drain is outside) I would rather the trap be moved over about 6 inches to reduce the risk of freezing. This is how...
  4. K

Venting

About 16" from the shower drain to the stack.
  5. K

Venting

I am replacing a tub with a walk-in shower and struggling with finding a proper solution to vent the new 2" drain. From reading discussions in these forums I know the old drain was not ran properly, I will spare the details, but I would like some feedback on a couple possible options I have...
  6. K

Supply needed for 2 shower valves

Thanks for all the help. This site is great. I have not had my water pressure checked, but I would rate is as good. The risk of it not working correctly using one supply has made me decided against the two valves on one supply. There is a second half inch supply on the other side of the...
  7. K

Thanks for your thoughts. That is what I was afraid of. It is a second story bathroom, and the water heater is in the basement, so repiping will be more of a challenge than I care to take on for this house.
  8. K

I'm in the middle of remodeling my master bath. We are installing a 5' walk-in shower and I had my heart set on installing two posi-temp Moen valves and two shower heads. I found the water supply to the bathroom is only 1/2" copper. Will this have the capacity to use both shower valves at...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks