Search results

1. Joe Garfield

Another electric water heater thread

(I tried searching but didn't find anything that specifically addressed my problem) I have a GE (Rheem) electric water heater. It was built in 2005 and is a 12yr warranty model. It is a 50gal dual element unit and it came with the foreclosed home I purchased in December. The upper and lower...
  2. Joe Garfield

Having issues with acrylic bathtubs - on my third tub and still problems

Hello, I am doing renovations on my house and am remodeling the bathroom. I was anxious about having a 'plastic' tub, so I opted to go to a well known plumbing supply house and get their house-brand bathtub. It is 'solid acrylic' backed with fiberglass. The plumber commented 'this is a good...
  3. Joe Garfield

Heat pump losing heat - please help

I have an electric heat pump with electric coil emergency heat. The unit (Armstrong) was serviced about a month ago and checked out OK. The past week or so, I hear the fan running constantly, and every time I look at the thermostat, the unit is in Emergency mode. I have not been able to...
  4. Joe Garfield

Quality of Acrylux - any updates?

It seems that there are not a lot of reviews about the Acrylux material from American Standard - I assume it is relatively new. Does anyone have experience with it? I am a new homeowner and have no experience with composite bathtubs. I am a bit nervous about a plastic bathtub as I've always been...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks