Search results

1. M

Washing Machine Drain

Terry - Thanks, got it. As I said I wish it wasn't an issue with putting the p trap under the floor but I know it is, so on to plan B. What I was saying is I may reconsider tying the vent into the existing in the attic rather than an aav. Mike
  2. M

Washing Machine Drain

Jim - Good point - just didn't want to make another roof penetration or mess with breaking cast iron. But may reconsider tying in. I wish it wasn't an issue with the washing machine p-trap below the floor - which would be more accessable than in a drywalled wall. Otherwise, I could tie it in...
  3. M

Washing Machine Drain

OK. Thanks for the quick reply. It would have been too easy with everything that close and (now) exposed. Looks like I'll have to go up to the attic with an aav (sudor vent) and down to the basement to an available wye.
  4. M

Washing Machine Drain

I'm remodeling a 1955 rancher. I have access to the basement below and the attic above. Currently I'm in the existing half bath and am adding laundry equipment to it. There is an existing 3" cast iron wet vent that has a toilet tied into it (3 x 3 x 3 sanitary T approx 2' run) and the sink...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks