Search results

1. D

Brass door handle

This site is really fantastic! I've asked for help 4 times and just can't believe so much great advice is at my fingertips. Here goes another one..... My front door has a brass handle with a lever and also a brass plate surrounding a round deadbolt casing. I remember looking sometime back...
  2. D

Dishwasher Rack

I am in the process of readying my home for resale. I have updated my kitchen but although my dishwasher still looks and performs great, my lower rack has several prongs missing. It is a Whirlpool and I looked on their website so I could order a new one. Is there a conspiracy between the...
  3. D

squeeky floor under carpet

I have several areas upstairs that creek when you walk on them. Is it possible to fix them without pulling away the carpet? I think they have stud finders for walls. Can't they also be used for floors? If so, you could use either a hammer or nail gun with a nail that has no head. It could...
  4. D

57" bath tub?

I am remodeling my kids bathroom and the tub is fiberglass and gross. I want to replace it but can not find the right size. It is 28" x 57" and 15" high. I do not want fiberglass again but prefer acrylic. Does anyone know where I can find one? It is surrounded by three walls and needs a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks