Search results

1. ep

clogged toto

Thanks to both Cass and Terry for responding. Terry's method worked, finally, after several tries.
  2. ep

clogged toto

I have a 10-month old Toto one piece G-max, which is clogged. Ordinarily I use Scott toilet paper, which a plumber told me is easier on my septic plumbing system. I mistakenly purchased Target brand (like Northern Quilted, I think), and now, for the first time, the toilet's clogged...
  3. ep

water trickling in

We just installed a toto C704L-01. The water is only trickling into the tank. The supply line has a bend in it. I presume this is the problem. Does this piece come in shorter lengths and is it available at most hardware stores? Thanks.
  4. ep

TOTO won't fit

One of my bathrooms has a forced hot water heating vent that runs behind the existing (Elger) toilet. The rough-in distance is 11 1/2" to the wall, but the heating vent is about 2 1/2" thick. Unless I'm mistaken, there is no Toto model that will fit in this space. What is my next best choice...
  5. ep

toto installation

Thanks, Terry. Do you have an opinion about Gmax vs. power gravity; and what about the benefit of CEFIONTECT and hard water? ep
  6. ep

toto installation

I am replacing two 26-year-old small Elger toilets. I want to replace them with the Toto Vespin: 2 piece, elongated, Gmax, skirted, Sanaglossed. The saleswoman recommended that I NOT replace an existing toilet with a skirted model. What is your opinion? My water supply shut-off is located on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks