Search results

1. Karen Arndt

Loose tank - wrong size toilet? AquaSource toilet 1.28

Terry and wjcandee, you have both been so helpful in providing additional information on my situation. I feel more informed and definitely more comfortable that I can tighten down the tank at least enough more so that there aren't any "accidents." wjcandee, I like the double nut idea, as keeping...
  2. Karen Arndt

Toilet tank wobble

John, do you install Tank Truss on oval tanks? I viewed the video and am not sure that you could do anything but put a single "truss" in the middle of the tank.
  3. Karen Arndt

Loose tank - wrong size toilet? AquaSource toilet 1.28

Christmas Greetings from Spokane! The Facts Manufactured home Toilet water supply comes through the floor (instead of the wall) Rough-in is 14" BUT, the the distance from the bolts/middle of the waste pipe to the water supply is 8.5" Originally purchased Kohler Wellworth but the base...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks