Search results

1. D

Slow draining tub a vent issue?

Thank you HJ. So adding a vent will not help my situation? Good to know, as I was planning on adding a vent soon. Also, there is no upward section, it's just the angle of the picture. Is there anything you would recommend?
  2. D

Thank you for the advice Terry! However, what do you mean "45 the pipe below the waste and overflow into a p-trap"? Are you saying to 45 past that beam from the tub, then into the p-trap?
  3. D

Thanks for confirming Terry. A few questions; 1 1/2" or 2" on the vent? Can I use a T, or should I use a combo(Can I get an 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 2" combo?)? Can I angle it back to the main vent once I reach my attic, or should I just make a separate vent through the roof?
  4. D

To make a long story short; I have a slow draining tub. It has been this way since I bought the house. It is a ranch built in '78. I plunged, and snaked the drain with little success. It was still slow draining but not as bad. A few weeks later it was right back to where it began. I got fed up...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks