Search results

1. car2carl

Need Help for setting up Fleck 2900S and Noise solution.

Dittohead Thank you again for your explanation but just got confuse as you said " The maximum refill rate of the 1600 series is 1 gpm, but you can use a .5, .25, or even a .125 DLFC button" do you mean BFLC button? and I agree with you 2 gpm "can be somewhat violet" but this just solve my...
  2. car2carl

Dittohead I manage to reduce little bit noise for back wash cycle, I made 3/4" coupling from rubber hose (5inch long) and install hose nipple after the DFLC and clamped The other end I installed to 1" drain line with long elbow.so no sharp 90 degree. The source of noise during backwash was...
  3. car2carl

Dittohead I'm glad you the expert tell me step by step to check my system, I have yellow color nozzle and I think right now I'm in doubt with outside marking 5.0 on my DFLC Fitting that I told you earlier. I took out that fitting and look inside the black rubber button there are number on it...
  4. car2carl

Dittohead The pressure I checked last midnight was 75psi I'm glad that my PRV still working, I will look and check the system by your instruction in the afternoon and will let you know later. Thank you and I have tried 60psi last week the hammering was still occurred. Gary thank you for your...
  5. car2carl

I have checked many times but was not in the middle of the night, so you think that my PRV might not work if the supply from the city reached 200psi, so far I trust my PRV 24/7 I will check again tonight. I don't know what to do to solve this hammering issue and how to reduce the noise from the...
  6. car2carl

Dittohead The water hammer is not caused by the drain but by the supply line 2" when it is changing cycle, I believe for bypass during regeneration. So 2 different issue and the noise during backwash and rapid rinse (both is the loudest), I have change drain line to 1" and is still not help...
  7. car2carl

Dittohead I really appreciate for your reply I have meter from fleck 2" plastic meter paddle with electronic sensor I had 3/4" PVC drain line and was taken out yesterday as I saw your post that suggest to reduce some L (90 degree) and plan to change to 1" using long elbow from Conduit PVC Pipe...
  8. car2carl

I bought a water softener Fleck 2900 2" Commercial Water Softener, 80,000 Grains with 3200NXt timer and 2" Meter and was just installed in my house by my contractor as part of the contract. It come with 13" x 54" tank and 18"x40" brine tank. The reason I choose this system was the supply...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks