Search results

1. Christopher Piper

AquaPure AWS200M brine tank refill?

Thanks, that's mostly what I was thinking, and I had added the water prior to first regen - just wanted to make sure it was working ok. The regen did draw it down completely when it was a lot higher, so I wanted to make sure it was okay. I know older tanks needed to keep the water below the...
  2. Christopher Piper

whole house water filter

Separate filters for separate purposes is always going to be better than 'combo' type media. The odds of a combo sediment/carbon filter running out of sediment trap space and carbon sites anywhere near the same time is a crap shoot at best. Much better to run a sediment filter, followed by a...
  3. Christopher Piper

AquaPure AWS200M brine tank refill?

I just finished up an install of an Aqua-Pure AWS200M softener for my home. Startup function tests all worked great, filling and draw-down, but I'm not sure the tank refill step is running long enough. The level after the first full regen was WELL below the float valve. I have been through...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks