Search results

1. purduephotog

Adding a wye to cast iron

Not my house. Thank God. Helping my neighbor after they moved in to add a disposal I came across this beauty. I told them I was shocked it passed inspection, and that they (and possibly me) are going to need to replace the joists, and at least sister in something in as that's under the tub...
  2. purduephotog

Fernco Hack- Suggestions and for that morning leak

Forgive the title, for I hath been fighting a wet wall, a screaming 2 year old, an incompetent previous owner's repair, and a FLIR camera that wouldn't load. (Actual question below in bold) That said- I awoke to the sound of a 2 year old chanting "What's That" over and over, which turned out...
  3. purduephotog

Thermal expansion tank / pressure surge

Slowly bringing the home we bought up to code. I'm replacing the wh and installing a thermal expansion tank as per code. I've monitored the water pressure and seen, on average, 60psi. Unfortunately the tattle sometimes is seen at 160 psi. I have no prv and, as far as I can tell, am in an open...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks