Search results

1. R

water smells like sewer water

Kenwalkerconst's idea was what actually fixed the problem. The backflow preventer only prevented the smell for about a week. What really cured the problem was the installation of a shower in the bathroom area. This caused more water to flow through the area, and since this was done, no more...
  2. R

The backflow valve solved the problem with the sewer smell !! Not sure why this happened in the first place, but at least it is now fixed.
  3. R

Well, perhaps I found the problem. I took a chance and bought a backflow preventer/check valve, and placed it on the pipe leading up to the toilet. As soon as I cut into the pipe, I received a big whiff of sewer water from the excess coming down from the toilet. Hopefully the valve I placed...
  4. R

This is the second time I tried to post this, so forgive me if this is a repeat. I am a new blogger for this forum: I recently ran a 150' clean water line to my barn in the back yard from our home. The line provides clean water and adequate pressure. The line runs into the barn, and fork...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks