Search results

1. ReFLeX

Water Overflow?

Oh I understand you now, sorry! See new images. Picture #2 has a PVC pipe going down near the far left corner. Nearest the camera, is another corner where there is water that appears to be sprayed. On the right corner past the blue towel, and near a filter, is what Picture #1 is. Picture 3 has...
  2. ReFLeX

Water Overflow?

First and second photo were taken one day apart at an attempt to see what was happening. Third and Second photos have the same relation. Sorry! So 1, 3, and 4 were on the same day, today. 2 was yesterday. The very last 3 were the day we found out about the problem after it was on like normal...
  3. ReFLeX

Water Overflow?

After running my AC for about an hour we noticed water below the furnace. It wasn't happening in 75-79 degree weather, but once the 80s and 90s hit we've had this problem. It appears to be overflowing from inside. We didn't run it for a few days and tried again and the same thing occurred, only...
  4. ReFLeX

Loud Whistle Fleck 2510

I bought this as my first house in about December 2012. Someone had written in the data about the water. The water test for hardness is either: 30 GPO 306 PO or 30 GPG Hard to tell the writing.
  5. ReFLeX

Loud Whistle Fleck 2510

In about 2001 a test showed .5 ppm iron, 306po hardness. We are just my wife and I. The whistle was so loud I heard it upstairs in the living room. I haven't reset the meter, and this happened at 5pm.
  6. ReFLeX

Loud Whistle Fleck 2510

I believe I have a Fleck 2510, with the manual Nearly a year ago I asked here for help to get this thing running, and it was a great help! Today I noticed a loud whistle coming from the top, and the brine tank was empty. It lasted several minutes after I heard it regenerating maybe? I was...
  7. ReFLeX

Bought home, need help with water softener

Thank you. Not sure why I typed treck when I meant fleck, haha thanks. I do have the manual which was left by the previous owners. I just didn't know what I should be reading out of it for this. It is becoming more clear now. Thanks! The person who installed it wrote some settings down on the...
  8. ReFLeX

Thank you all for your replies. Some more info: House was built in 2000. 3 bedroom 2.5 bath ranch. It's just my wife and I. Will give this a go today and post back. Forgive me, but how do I set it to a regen cycle? Do I wait 3 hours to plug it in or do it when I put salt in?
  9. ReFLeX

Hey guys, I'm a young and just bought my first home. It was foreclosed and was vacant for at least 6 months prior to my purchase. I know absolutely nothing about water softeners. I have city water, but it is hard. The softener has been unplugged ever since I've seen it. I believe it is a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks