Search results

1. nowwhatnapster

Dryer vent through brick fascia

I have an existing 3" dyer vent through a brick fascia that I am enlarging it to 4-1/4" to fit a standard 4" aluminum duct. What should I be filling the 1/8" gap around between the brick and the duct with? Type N Mortar? For the actual vent cap I have chosen "Dryerwallvent". Their installation...
  2. nowwhatnapster

Help sourcing satin chrome finish nipple?

I need some help closing up a bathroom renovation. I need a 1/2" NTP x ~4" nipple to connect the toilet valve to the brass fitting in the wall. The toilet shutoff valve is satin chrome plated brass, see picture. I need a nipple that will be similar in finish. Locally the big box stores have...
  3. nowwhatnapster

Am I crazy for wanting to re-use 1950's tub toilet sink?

I am gutting the upstairs bath in my 1950's ranch. It has some issues. Peeling linolium floor. Ugly plastic shower liner. Missing tiles. The fixtures, however, are in good shape. They are matching american standard in ming green color. So I thought, hey! why not reuse these for my scary...
  4. nowwhatnapster

Help finding traditional style toilet with concealed trapway.

I am having a really hard time finding a toilet. Little background about my house. 1950 ranch with the original american "standard" ming green bathroom. Matching toilet, sink and tub. Doing a complete gut of this bathroom and saving the original fixtures for second bathroom in the basement...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks