Search results

1. H

Taco Check Valve Chatter

Tom, your certainty caused me to give the air issue more thought. Early this AM I remembered something. Before I got the Buderus in 2010, the system would from time to time lose pressure and develop that sound of water running through the pipes. I'd open the valve and add water. In...
  2. H

Taco Check Valve Chatter

Swetchek noise Thanks, guys, for your comments. Sorry about the delay in responding, I've been real busy. First, I have figured out that if I raise the valve plate with the thumb screw, it stops making the rattling noise. I think the turbulence idea is still a contender here; Taco says it...
  3. H

Taco Check Valve Chatter

I have been hearing a clearly audible chattering in my hydronic heating system since a new boiler was professionally installed two years ago. The circulators, tubing and all valves associated with the boiler were installed at that time. The noise now seems to be louder - anyway, it is getting...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks