Search results

1. BMWMK2

Any Good Toilets Out There?

Are There Any Good Toilets In These Big Box Stores (hp Or Lowes) I Have A Kohler Memoires Toilet And The Kids Always Back It Up. www.terrylove.com/crtoilet.htm
  2. BMWMK2

Poor Flush, Kohler Memoirs toilet

Which Way Do You Go Up Or Down With The Styro Ball To Allow More Water In? And Do The Sell Better Replacement Flappers, What Brand? Thanks
  3. BMWMK2

Poor Flush, Kohler Memoirs toilet

Hi Everyone I Have A New Kohler Memoirs 2 Piece Toilet. The Flush Is Rather Poor And It Clogs When The Kids Use The Toilet, Now If I Hold The Handle Down And Let All The Water Drain To The Bottom There Is Never A Problem. How Can I Adjust The Toilet To Do That Automaticly?
  4. BMWMK2

Upstairs shower, cold water works fine, hot trickles

That Looks Like A Moen Posi Temp Faucet, You Should Replace The Cartridge (which Is The Part Inside Of That Housing). You Can Find Them At Home Depot Or Lowes, Just Follow The Instuctions Slowly.
  5. BMWMK2

Rotting Leaves?

What Can I Use Quicken The Rotting Of A Big Pile Of Leaves In My Backyard? Should I Use Lime?
  6. BMWMK2

Toxic Mold

does anyone know anyone that has gotten seriously sick from toxic mold in a house? i see all these specials on tv about these people getting very sick from it. i just ripped out a tub and two whole walls that were completly rotted with mold. i wore a resperator as much as i could but it was...
  7. BMWMK2

Tub Draining Slowly

Yea I Guess I Had A Brain Fart :) Well That Did The Trick, Drains As Fast As You Can Put The Water In It thanks Guys, Again
  8. BMWMK2

Tub Draining Slowly

could it be that the overflow plunger is not set high enough? because i think that there is proper venting and the trap is clear.
  9. BMWMK2

Tub Draining Slowly

no i didnt all i did was replace an existing tub and added a shower riser. i didnt know tub drains have vents.
  10. BMWMK2

Tub Draining Slowly

i just finished the new tub and shower, used it for the first time and it doesnt seem to drain quick enough it holds a small puddle while showering and i can hear it gulping, it is a new drain, trap is clean. im stumped :confused: thanks mike
  11. BMWMK2

fill valve

Just Replaced The Fill Valve Seal, And No Leak!!! Thanks For The Help. Mike
  12. BMWMK2

fill valve

it is fluid master parts, it says it in the manual , should i shut off the water supply until i replace the part? also thanks for the tip guys about the fluidmaster waxless seal , the floor is not the most level so i went with the waxless, it was very easy to install, and i think it worked...
  13. BMWMK2

fill valve

i just installed a basic american standard cadet (i know , i know) the fill valve has a slow leak after it shuts off. in the directions it says to open the valve with the water off and flush the valve by turning the water on and off, so i did a couple of times and still a small leak. 1) if it...
  14. BMWMK2

Bathtub Install Question

You Can Always Do A 1/4" Shim On Both Walls And Still Have Some Wiggle Room For The Tub, Then Just Butt The Cbu Up Against The Existing Sheet Rock And Feather It In With Joint Compound , The Difference Is Minimal At That Point. I Just Had The Same Problem With My Tub And Walls And It Came Out Ok.
  15. BMWMK2

Moen Posi Temp Question

I Just Replaced The Cartridge In Our Other Bathroom Which Is A Moen Posi Temp, But It Lost Some Water Pressure, Any Reason Why? Or How To Fix It
  16. BMWMK2

Need Help Quick!!!

Hey Guys, I Took The Couplings Apart, Cleaned The Pipes, Bought Tow Shut Off Valves And Soldered Them It, No Leaks!!!!! Thanks For All Your Guys Help, That Coupling Would Have Leaked.
  17. BMWMK2

Need Help Quick!!!

Thanks For All The Help Everyone, Ill Let You Know How It Turns Out. Thanks Mike
  18. BMWMK2

Need Help Quick!!!

I Was Thinking About Cutting Out The Couplings And Soldering In Shut Off Valves Since I Can Get To It From The Access Panel. Is There Anything Wrong In Doing That?
  19. BMWMK2

Need Help Quick!!!

I Guess Your Right :( What Is The Easiest Way To Go About This? Without Taking The Whole Thing Apart, I Read Here That You Can Use A Copper X Copperx Female T Fitting As A Coupling And Just Cap Off The Threaded Female Outlet, Is This Ok?
  20. BMWMK2

Need Help Quick!!!

hey jim, thanks for all your help. i just applied flux and reheated an added solder, and it appears to have worked, no more leak. but should i be very worried about it leaking in the future? and is there anykind of backup that i can do for these joints? i saw some "sticky plumbers tape" in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks