Search results

1. Boadicea

Has anybody ordered or seen a Swanklids replacement toilet tank lid?

Thanks very much for your fast replies, Terry, johnjh2o1, and meselffff. Good to know the company actually delivers. I'm not looking for a generic replacement lid, but something special that would be a focal point for my decor. The sample lid on the website looks beautiful. It would be...
  2. Boadicea

Has anybody ordered or seen a Swanklids replacement toilet tank lid?

I'm considering one of the custom decorative replacement toilet tank lids from Swanklids. Has anybody seen one of these or dealt with swanklids.com? They require prepayment to make one, and I'm wondering if they actually deliver the lid.
  3. Boadicea

The chirping toilet

Thank you very much for the comprehensive reply, wjcandee. I agree with leaving it alone since it's fine now. Just wanted to explore whether there might be some huge iceberg of a problem below the quiet surface. Hope all is well with you in NYC. You've all been in our thoughts since...
  4. Boadicea

The chirping toilet

Hello -- For several weeks, shortly after a flush, my toilet would make a loud chirping noise for about 30 seconds. It flushed perfectly and did not have constant running water or any leaks. The noise stopped by itself a few months ago. -- What was it? -- Why did it stop? -- Is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks