Search results

1. RFDACM02

Adding basement flush without tearing up cement floor

Emded up ordering the Saniflo 003 and extension tube after speaking to Saniflo directly. The tech said it'll work like any gravity feed (as long as everything is pitched down after the discharge). Now I just have to rework the soil stack to allow for the lowest fit of the sanitary "T". Another...
  2. RFDACM02

Rear Outlet Toilets Kohler Barrington or Caroma Sydney Smart Back Outlet Round Front

Great point. I ended up ordering a Saniflo 003 and extensiuon tube, after speaking with a tech at Saniflo who assured me the toilet would work without the macerator as long as the gravity pitch was correct. The Saniflo extension tube is straight vs. the offset of the Caroma.
  3. RFDACM02

After looking at some others online, maybe a "European style" rear discharge toilet is the key? It appears there's an adpater for these that allows glueing into a 3" PVC Hub? Kinda looking for any other possibilites before going to a macerator or taking out concrete.
  4. RFDACM02

Rear Outlet Toilets Kohler Barrington or Caroma Sydney Smart Back Outlet Round Front

How did the Caroma work out? I'm looking at rear discharge toilets right now and the Caroma is on my list. Also, did you use the adapter that connects the toilet to the wall flange? In my application I'd prefer to keep the toilet as low as possible and not put my flange at teh 4" mark, but...
  5. RFDACM02

jadnashua Thanks for the reply. That's what I feared. At the position the Saniflow box would be in, I would have just a short downhill run to the sanitary "T" but the limited flow seems to be the issue. Thankfully everything I need is within 4 ft. inside this room, the vent line is already in at...
  6. RFDACM02

I'm adding a flush in my basement where there was a utility sink. My issue is that the cast iron pipe exited the house comes through the cement floor vertically in the area of the toilet and the previous sink drain entered the drain pipe too high for the toilet drain. I want to stay away from a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks