Search results

1. D

High pressure in the system

OK, new expansion tank is in place. No water leaks anymore and contained air pressure in the system. Thank you all for your help
  2. D

Thank you both for replyes Expansion tank is on its way I will update once installed
  3. D

Thanks for the reply I checked the pressure in the expansion tank, after I shutdown the system and made sure pressure was 0. I pressed the tip of the air valve on the tank and no air was coming out. So, I used air pump and air pump showed o psi from expansion tank. I added air and it was then...
  4. D

Hello, I have a three zone gas water heating system. Two zones provide hot water for baseboards. Third zone is for hot water in house. After cold season started I began to see water on the floor. I found it is coming out of pressure relief valve. I can see that air pressure gets to 30-32...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks