Search results

1. T

Old Toilet Flange

thankyou for the come back but ???? I am one of those hard headed ladies that hates to be told that i cant do something... lol.... my moto is where there's a will ... there's a way..... anyhow, my next question would be..... I put the toilet back in the other bathroom after i layed the tile...
  2. T

help me help me please

i have a big problem.... i am doing a tile job in 2 bathrooms and when i removed the toilet, the medal ring was all rotted.... well when i went to remove it with the flange(which should have came out of the pipe coming up through the drain) well,,, it didn't ... someone had abs glued the flange...
  3. T

Old Toilet Flange

help me help me.... please i have a big problem.... i am doing a tile job in 2 bathrooms and when i removed the toilet, the medal ring was all rotted.... well when i went to remove it with the flange(which should have came out of the pipe coming up through the drain) well,,, it didn't ...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks