Search results

1. nawyner

Double vanity plumbing options

Forgive me if this sound like a stupid question, but what if in my last option, I were to move my vent to the right side/or equal with the new sink drain (it was my initial second option), would that not be circuit venting and would that not be acceptable?
  2. nawyner

Thanks for the response. THe CI seems to be in pretty good shape. So I'm thinking cutting it would be ok without it disintigrating. If I go that route, what would be the best way to secure the CI pipe, riser clamps? One final thought, instead of doing the option we discussed, what about...
  3. nawyner

I think I will go with the third option (raising the drain height). We are going from our old vanity height of 30" to our new vanity height of 35" so that gives me at least 5" + to work with so I'm thinking that is the way to go. If I do go that option and tie a pvc T into the existing cast...
  4. nawyner

Thanks for the advice so far, I really appreciate it. I've redone some of the drawings so please check them out. The first two correspond to the two option of what I think HJ was describing above. The third option was to raise both sink drains and tie back into existing drain. The fourth...
  5. nawyner

Hello everyone, I'm sorry for posting another double vanity question, but this forum truly is the best place to go for all things plumbing related and as I am not a plumber this was the best place to go. I have been able to find answers to all of my questions so far…which leads me to this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks