Search results

1. Mrbeing123

Install gas furnace inline with existing heat pump package unit.

Let me try to be as clear as possible. I have a relatively new package heat pump installed on my house. At the time it was installed, a natural gas main extension would have been $30k. Now it is slowly rolling out on my street and has become cheaper, but still not free. I understand that I could...
  2. Mrbeing123

Heat kit wire whip sizing.

Could someone please tell me if I am correct, or please correct me if I'm wrong. -3.5 ton Heat Pump Package unit -1 10kw heat strip -100 amp appliance disconnect next to unit The unit needs two feeds off the disconnect. -1 22.2A(MCA: 26.2/MOP: 40) for compressor and air handler portion...
  3. Mrbeing123

Heat pump service disconnect

The package heat pump in question require two circuits. Is it usual for an electrician to run one circuit large enough to run both to a loadcenter by the package unit and then take two branch circuits off of there? And then use this load center as the equipment's service disconnect? If I...
  4. Mrbeing123

Kohler Roman tub faucet identification

Was wondering if anyone could help me identify this roman tub faucet. I bought it on **** a long time ago hoping to replace all the seals in it and use it on my tub. It is a very substantial piece weighing in at just over 14 pounds. I see no markings other than 27C stamped on the body. Thanks in...
  5. Mrbeing123

Tub drain Venting

OK. I have a late 1800's I moved that was gutted. I am almost done with the bathroom/laundry room except for plumbing the tub drain and vent. Please see attached pictures. What would be the best or correct way of plumbing this. I am sure it is fairly simple but at the same time I can't find...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks