Search results

1. cba

slow kitchen sink

I've noticed that my 16 year old kitchen sink and garbage disposal are running slower than usual. Is there a simple proactive solution to this potential problem? The drain pipe is pvc. Thanks for any help!
  2. cba

ceramic tile vs solid surface shower

I am looking to remodel my bath and want to eliminate my fiberglass shower. I hate cleaning shower door tracks. I don't want shower curtains either. I am considering a walk in shower but I don't want to exchange one cleaning problem for another. (there is no chance my husband would actually dry...
  3. cba

Passport Ensemble Jacuzzi tub

passport tub I just saw your question about turning on the passport tub. I don't know if you received any responses,but I will try to help you. If all your electrical components(wall switches, breakers,etc.) are all working properly, just fill the tub with water above the round sensor level...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks