Search results

1. lhogle

pump trips breaker

Thanks Bob. The sequence does appear to be in the order you describe. I have not looked in the control box by the pump. I guess though, even if that is why it's not coming on now, we need to figure out why it is tripping the circuit breaker in the first place. I probably won't be able to...
  2. lhogle

pump trips breaker

Sorry, wrong terminology. It's the pressure switch that I suspect is bad. I really couldn't tell you a lot about what kind of well it is. The setup looks a lot like this: (you might have to copy and paste the whole URL)...
  3. lhogle

pump trips breaker

tripping circuit breaker It's tripping at the main circuit breaker supplying electricity to the pump.
  4. lhogle

pump trips breaker

For a while now, our pump, which is only used for outdoor water (watering lawn etc) trips the breaker ever so often. after resetting the breaker, it works again. About a week ago, resetting the breaker no longer turned the pump back on. The pressure control valve is suspect, however, the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks