Search results

1. imac567

Toilet started clogging all of a sudden

The first toilet HAD to come out, the lime scale was 3/8" thick all the way through to the bottom of the trap, after that I do them in place without letting the acid get past the trap. How much muriatic acid can go into a septic tank without killing the bacteria in it?
  2. imac567

Toilet started clogging all of a sudden

I had a toilet that wouldn't flush anymore and I snaked it, plunged it and checked the line, and it was clear. Then another one started doing it that was only 6 years old, I took it outside and plugged the bottom off and poured a gallon of muriatic acid in it then filled it the rest of the way...
  3. imac567

Anyone use a Watts 80 ballcock thermal expansion valve?

PRV? Pressure Regulating Valve?
  4. imac567

I see your points, all of them... I'm looking at an Amtrol ST-5 2 gallon, looks good because I really wanted a lined tank, for corrosion reasons. If anyone knows of a better one, Please let me know. Thank you.:) By the way is there a certain distance it has to be installed from the hot water...
  5. imac567

Looking for a good 2 gallon S/S expansion tank

I'm in the market for a good stainless steel 2 gallon expansion tank for and up coming county water hook-up, I found this one, a Flexcon Industries PH-5 Expansion Tank, 2.1-Gallon. It's about $60-$65. Any opinions on this one or any other one would be greatly appreciated! Thank you...:)
  6. imac567

As an alternative to an expansion tank the Watts 80 is recommended for pressure relief when connected to a closed system (county or city water). Anyone use one? Do they work and how reliable are they? Thank you.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks