Search results

1. David Seebeck

How to Hang Black Pipe or Lay on Ceiling Joists

Its getting cold here in Texas. This past summer I had new furnace installed but decided to wait until the fall to have gas installed. Now its turning into winter and getting cold. I have a 2500 sq ft house with no heat and a wife that needs to be comfortable. Anyway I ramble. I just got my...
  2. David Seebeck

Attic Remodel-No Plumbing-Where oh where to run 3" sewer

Ok. I am back again. I am adding a bathroom off of a gameroom upstairs. The bathroom will be built in existing attic space. I have water, hot and cold, but no 3" sewer line. I have three full baths downstairs on slab on grade. Two of them I could drop the 3" line down their interior walls...
  3. David Seebeck

Adding Bathroom in Attic-Wet Vent?

I am adding a bathroom in my attic. Currently no plumbing. I have consulted with licensed plumber who suggested I drop a 3 in. line down the wall over an existing downstairs bathroom. Currently there exists a 2 in. vent for downstairs toilet. He suggested replacing 2 in. vent with the 3 in...
  4. David Seebeck

Attic Remodel-No Plumbing, Best Way to Add DWV

I am adding two bathrooms upstairs in my attic. Anyone know best approach to add waste stack 3" to a 2nd floor where no waste line currently exists? All bathrooms plumbing is downstairs in three baths. Slab on Grade foundation. Two hot water heaters are upstairs in attic. No problem getting...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks