Search results

1. Steve424

New fleck 7000 sxt questions

Ok Gary I'll quit Beating a dead horse. Going to cross my fingers and think it is above grid with displacement just because I think that is more ideal even though I do believe you that it will work I just happen to have a little bit of OCD. I will get better drain line tonite finish hookup and...
  2. Steve424

Gary I was typing last message before I saw your remarks. That is funny I never thought about the salt being in grid legs and displacing water. So you would leave grid? The weight of all that salt will be pushing bottom of posts tight to bottom of brine tank which is the only place water...
  3. Steve424

So does that mean I should just simply remove grid and be sure to clean yearly ?
  4. Steve424

When I tried to put all this in at one time it timed out on me so here is rest Gary , I understand and acknowledge your SFR data but we are very conservative - all tubs which will be very rarely used are 2.5 gpm and showers even less, laundry tub is 2 gpm , no softened hose bibs. 1.6 gpf...
  5. Steve424

Gary I wasn't singling you out regarding the size of the 7000, I don't even recall who on here mentioned that I just know I've seen it mentioned multiple times before and even company I bought from cautioned that it was very large but in my case I was simply saying it worked fine and installed...
  6. Steve424

I have been reading in this forum recently to learn as much as I can to install my own softener. I have it mostly installed just a few questions before I finish up and run it. Thank you very much for any help in advance!! A few details : Compensated hardness 10 4 people in house -...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks