Search results

1. xenon

Old Moen Monticello Faucets: No Stop

Thanks for the diagram. My valve assembly is actually older than that one. No red and blue stem extensions. It has the 1 piece long cartridge nut with exterior threads in the middle, Moen 13401 early version. I cannot get the tab on the cartridge to made up with the notch in the valve, Is there...
  2. xenon

Old Moen Monticello Faucets: No Stop

Have a pair of Moen Widespread Monticello brass faucets from the early 90's that I would like to get working. The cartridges were frozen and Moen kindly sent me an assortment of repair parts, and a pair of 1224B cartridges. After installing the new parts, the problem I am having is that the...
  3. xenon

Pump Losing Prime Quickly

Excellent solution and right price, too. Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.
  4. xenon

Thanks, that is a big help and explains about the 1 & 1/4". What fittings would I need to plumb the drop pipe to the pump?
  5. xenon

Thanks for the response. I took the plug off the top of the well pipe. Turns out there is no drop pipe; just the well casing. Water level is right at six feet down. Took a hose and ran water into the pipe to see if I could fill it. Pulled the hose after about five minutes and the level did not...
  6. xenon

I have a 120' well used for irrigation here in south Florida. Pipe is galvanized 2 & 1/2". Pump is a 1 & 1/2 hp Goulds centrifugal on a concrete slab next to the well pipe. After the pump was left unused for 5 months during the rainy season, it is losing prime within minutes after shut off...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks