Search results

1. DRDnNY

Antique toilet... worth anything?

Bingo! ... yes it has a large T / N under the lid and a much smaller "130" stamped in it.
  2. DRDnNY

Thanks for your replys ... it's exactly what I expected. I was pretty surprised to come across this forum. I spent 20 years in the home improvements biz w/ kitchen and bath remodeling being the focus. I'll still try to get back here w/ a picture as it's a very unusual toilet. I've gutted at a...
  3. DRDnNY

First time poster... I came across the site while looking for info on antique toilets. To get right to the point... I have a circa 1920's one piece toilet and am wondering if it is worth anything? If there is a market I'd be happy to post a picture but if not would rather not lug it out.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks