Search results

1. Bigbobdallas

Water heater door question

I had a gas heater now have electric. Now the question is as far as replacing the door does electric have to have loover in the door or can it be a solid front door. Hope this makes since the question that is
  2. Bigbobdallas

Pocket door Question

Which is the best brand of pocket door frames to buy that will last and best all around.
  3. Bigbobdallas

Need free blueprint software??

I am in process of trying to design a floor plan and was just wanting to see if there are any free floor plan design programs on the net
  4. Bigbobdallas

Rubber spud washer ???

Just installed new toilet:( . When you put the tank down on the toilet when you put the spud washer on should you put or spread some pipe joint on it just to be sure it doesn't leak. On the washers that hold the tank on they have rubber washers on the bolts, do they need compound on them also.
  5. Bigbobdallas

Cement Bath Sink Plumbing

I am making a cement bath sink out of cement and have enclosed a pic. I need to get some suggestions on the drain. How would you make the drain to be able to work. I am going to make a slit in the bottom and need to know how would you do this
  6. Bigbobdallas

Peerless shower System

I bought a peerless shower system, Now on the nose that you put the handheld handle. It says hand tighten only and dont use teflon tape well at the hose connection it leaks,now what also I tried tape too still leaksm should I get a better shower system and diverter
  7. Bigbobdallas

More Questions on Bath Remodel

Let me see if I can Explain myself. First I have a second bath, which has a small 3x3 shower and right beside it there is a cabinet, 2' wide to the ceiling, which is a towel cabinet. Now what I am going to do is tear out the cabinet remove shower stall. That will give me a 5'x3' open spot...
  8. Bigbobdallas

Sink mounting bracket ??????

I bought a sink from Ikea which is not relavant, but some how I can't find the mounting bracket that holds it to the wall. And of cource it has been about 6 months since I bought it and can't find a receipt or it. So now the dilema is where can I get a part or what can I do to mount this sink...
  9. Bigbobdallas

Washer /Dryer Question

I will try and see if I can explain this. i have a small bedroom 10 x10 that we are converting to a walkin closet. In this room there is a additional closet I believe it is 2'6 x 6' and it is where i want to move my washer and dryer to. Dilema is I have a outside wall that is about 3' fro my...
  10. Bigbobdallas

Next bath project Question

The bath area I will be gutting is 7'6 by 4'8" wide with now a small shower at one end and right next to it is a cabinet for towels and toilet and sink. Now let me see if I can explain it if I can. We want to make it handicap accesible. with a 3 ft door and roll in shower no curb and what my...
  11. Bigbobdallas

Flange help needed

As we speak I am working on the flange. Tiled the floor and am cutting tile around the flange area so that the flange will fit on top of floor, Is it a must that I use screws to hold it down if so I will figure it out, Help please
  12. Bigbobdallas

Flange ???

As we speak I am working on the flange. Tiled the floor and am cutting tile around the flange area so tat the flange will fit on top of floor, Is it a must that I use screws to hold it down if so I will figure it out, Help please
  13. Bigbobdallas

Removed old Flange Important help needed

Ok let me start off by this. Doing complete bath renovation, DIY style, Ok Just cleaned all old 12 x12 vinyle of floor clean and took out toliet last night. Took old flange out, now bought new flange and riser if needed. Now I have read that it is better to put tile first up to hole in...
  14. Bigbobdallas

Help to Install Flange

Ok Let me first start by saying I just took out the old toliet and the flange, I have a slab foundation, Ok I am going to tile in the morning, Now do I tile right up and around the the toliet hole and then put the toiliet flange on the top of my tile.
  15. Bigbobdallas

Help- got Minwax in tub

Help I was putting a natural color stain on my ceiling bead board that I just added and rubbed it on. I am in process of remolding the whole bath, and I dripped some spots some large and some small in my new tub. What can I use to get it off the tub HELP:confused:
  16. Bigbobdallas

Hot water in attic Question

I am going to do a bathroom conversion in one of the exsisting bedrooms. I am going to be able to get to the cold water from the outside fauset but the hot needs to come from across the hall which would be about 4 ft in the attic. Does anyone know if they allow it here in Dallas Texas area...
  17. Bigbobdallas

Addition to Bedroom ???

bathroom add on help please I have decide to add on about 10x10 addition to the small bedroom and turn it into a extra bath. 1st question is the outside wall has a 4 0 x 4 0 window centered in it. I am going to have to take out the studs on the wall which we have trusses, and then I gues the...
  18. Bigbobdallas

Electric H/W heater ???

I change over to a electric H/Water Heater. Sear brand it says that the heating element came preset from the factor to 3800 I think was the number and it says change the setting to 5500 or what ever the number was which is the best got a 50 gal I have it set to the 5500 and it got hot real...
  19. Bigbobdallas

Converting Bedroom to Bathroom-Help plz

When I get finished with my bathroom remoldel that I am doing at the present. I want to convert a smaller bedroom 12 x 14 size to a nice bath. At the present time it has connected to it a small bath with a shower and all. Which I want to tear out and make a hall out of it. The reason for this is...
  20. Bigbobdallas

Converting Bedroom to large bath ????

When I get finished with my bathroom remoldel that I am doing at the present. I want to convert a smaller bedroom 12 x 14 size to a nice bath. At the present time it has connected to it a small bath with a shower and all. Which I want to tear out and make a hall out of it. The reason for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks